marți, 27 noiembrie 2007

Prayer of a Rose...


Prayer of a Rose




Please kiss the dew which stays among
My ardent petals which now cry
Just touch my thorns and merge them into
Sublime white wings of butterfly...
Look at my shy and trembling leaves,
Spread over them dust from a star
Hold tight my stem and try to hide it
Under the night cloak from afar...
You are my sep, my gleam of sun
Who keeps awake and lights my heart
You're running through my veins all over;
Without you, darling, I fade out!
I hold your love as my religion
My icon is your sacred face
I trust in you and at your feet
I dedicate and I embrace.
My homage is the outright kiss
Stolen from you by my hot lips
My creed's the deepest "I love you!"
And the most pure of my beliefs!
When I see you, you know I tremble!
'Cause to my eyes you are a god
But you're no myth, no fairy tale;
You're real mine, never apart!
I thank you for this sweet serene
That I enjoy now from above,
Because you help me blossom and
Because you give me all your love!

Niciun comentariu: